Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Whole situation sounds like you were stuck. Sometimes it's best to just bail then to persevere through it. Can't believe you went to a therapist over her lol, not bashing mental health or anything to that regard, rather you're young. You're still learning who you are - this is why a lot say don't get married until you're in your late 20s. You shouldn't have to put up with someone that doesn't trust who you are or is constantly trying to change who you are. Early 20s is for figuring all that shit out. Don't stick around people who don't lift you up, and if you can't avoid being around those people (i.e coworkers or someone of that nature) let it in one ear and out the other. Keep on keeping on pickle, you'll figure it out man.
I agree, I'm not weirded out by going to a therapist but more so that I felt it was necessary to go so i can live through my relationship.

I missed having some time to myself though, it feels nice to be at home and just do my thing. I tinkered with my computer yesterday and it felt honestly pretty fucking good

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Damn. Processing. Initial response in my mind is, you don't have it in you to change your life for the better, but you did when you cut her lose. Regardless of other positives in your life, this move alone is an improvement. Just fantastic that it came from this individual.

Get at me if you need to talk my friend.
Thank you my man, much appreciated. It sucked not feeling like I am enough for someone; honestly this might be the spoiled brat in me but I never heard that from anyone about me before.
Appreciate 1
JP102469.50