View Single Post
      09-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #38
blklacker
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave426 View Post
If they release and M1 named car with a hybrid engine and only 350 hp...im gonna cap the design studio myself. (unless it weighs 2500 lbs...which it wont)

Don't give that rubbish the M1 badge.

Whats wrong with them
OK if it was back in 2002 when there wasn't all kinds of crazy gas regulation on cars. and gas prices where pinned at $1.75. I would completely agree with you...

But under the current economical situation and rising gas prices with very harsh gas restriction on vehicles your statement is silly. (regulations are even going to be worse in 2012 you cant blame bmw for being prepared)... This new M1 rocks IMO for a production car under the current restricting situation it what else can you ask for....

2012 if the price point is right and competition is weak...after a test drive if I'm happy... I will be trading my 1er for the M1 easy.. If I'm as happy as I em about the exterior sketch I hope I em as excited about the interior sketch.... If the price is right...

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0