tomegun
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 528, 428 GC

Garage List
2014 BMW 528i  [0.00]
Here are some things that can be applied to other products:

When the competition always says they are trying to beat or compete with XYZ it is because XYZ is the best.

Hyundai compares their cars with Accords and Camrys because...
David Duvall, then Sergio Garcia, then Justin Leonard were compared to Tiger because...
Vizio compares their TVs to Sony, Samsung and Toshiba because...
Get my point? Who says they want to be like an inferior product?

All the Infiniti Fanboys need to stop fooling themselves. The number one reason they choose Infiniti over BMW is price. If the price of the two cars were the same with the options and functionality they have right now, most of them who are on the fence would choose BMW immediately. I tried very hard to convince myself that I would be happy with a G35, but it didn't work. I left the dealership saying it is a nice car and then got excited just looking into the windows of the BMWs when the dealership was closed. I looked at BMWs when I lived in Vegas, DC and now Mississippi. This is what I was shooting for and this is what I got.
I would probably get a 2008 fully-loaded Accord before I would get a G35 at this point. I have a 96 and I still love that car. IMO, the new Accords look pretty good. I saw one today in silver. If we weren't going to buy more rental properties, I would convince my wife to get one and then have the option to drive a new Accord or a 335 - she telecommutes so she doesn't drive much.
Appreciate 0