09-03-2015, 07:04 PM   #41
Exclusivs
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
Yeah, so am I, going way back to when my dad had one from the early 1950's... On the bottom plate it was stamped "Made in Occupied Japan."

Good luck!
Bad ass! As of now will be staying with Canon. Have owned 2 Canon DSLR's and just comfortable with its layout / performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klässen iD Wheels View Post
My two cents...

I shoot with a Canon 70D and a 24-105L mainly because it's still has the L glass quality, but its pretty wide range. I really do like this set up. Having the 70D be good in low light and the 24-105 having a decent range of zoom, it lets me just "walk around" with that set up and not have to worry about carrying a large amount of equipment. I would say to always get EF lenses that way if you do go Full Frame, you don't have lenses that you cannot use. Just my opinion, good luck in your decision!
That's the downfall of the T2I - not great in low light situations as appose to your 70D or others. L series glass is expensive, but really a smart investment. Full frame - the 6D would be where Im looking. But can't justify dropping that kind of coin right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Nice photos mate! Just goes to show you can take quality photos with an entry-level DSLR...
Thanks for the kind words! Will be getting my hands on some more glass to shoot and play around with. As I said this was shot on my T2I and kit lens!
Appreciate 0