View Single Post
      03-17-2019, 10:04 AM   #278
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

if you're wondering why i'm replacing the wood flooring is because you can see the previous owner tried to redo the flooring by sanding it down and restaining it again but I can tell he had no clue what he was doing as the floor had so many divets from the floor sander from not handling it properly. on the edges it's like he left the sander on for like a minute and it sanded edge lines. also it looks like he didn't vacuum up the dust before staining as you can see a lot and feel rough texture in the stain. the 3rd picture above you can see from the reflections off the floor by the vacuum all the imperfections of not properly sanding the floor so we decided to rip it all out instead of redoing it and we always wanted bamboo flooring with a distressed look with different color variations so we chose Mushroom

edit: here's the picture and you can see the reflections off the floor
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 03-17-2019 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00