Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B. View Post
Happy to be an inspiration ;-)

But joking aside, I live in southern Sweden where the business areas and living areas are mixed around the city, with great bicycle roads to connect all. Home>Work travel is actually quicker than taking the car, plus I don't have to worry where I park it.
Public transport is quite good as well, and I can even manage meetings in two different cities easily, as fast or faster than a car, while working on the train.
In other cases my ride is an airplane.

My cars are "DD" that essentially gets to rest till the weekend mostly.
I'll snap a pic of my bicycle when I get back from Stockholm later on today, but don't expect anything fancy. Just a regular city bike.
I just got back from Copenhagen. Took a short trip to Helsingborg and Malmo. The small section of Malmo we were in was fantastic. Had a blast.

I just made this video on my phone in an effort to show what genuine bike culture on a national level really looks like. The number of bikes in Copenhagen alone is staggering. Bikes are E V E R Y W H E R E. haha

M_Six16966.50
M.B.116.00