01-19-2022, 03:30 PM   #2816
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackPit View Post
Yep, honestly. For me it goes Signs, The Villiage, Lady in the Water, Sixth Sense.......

Sixth Sense is a too one-time twist for me. It is kind of like watching Fate of the Furious after watching it once, Dom goes rogue, once you know why a re-watch is boring.

The Village is a bit one-time twist, but the whole facade of the village is much better than, "oh he's dead".
Reading that reddit, supposedly M Night mentioned that it wasn't about aliens so maybe most ppl just weren't pay attention at all until some fans brought it up. Supposedly 'Jeff, Who lives at home' refers to that movie as well. Anyway, now I gotta watch that and rewatch Signs
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0