Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I used to always keep track, when I could find a game, and generally Jordan would score half the Bulls' total points for the night. OK, maybe he did get some support from Pippen.
One thing that people often gloss over when talking about MJ is just how good his supporting cast really was. Obviously you don't win 6 championships without some help, but I feel like the other Bulls are underrated because it feeds into the narrative of MJ being the GOAT.

Scottie Pippen is the prime example of this. In the first year of Jordan's sabbatical he was 3rd in MVP voting and 4th in DPOY, leading the Bulls to 55 wins. In '94 the Bulls lost Horace Grant, their 3rd best player from their first 3-peat, and Scottie responded by leading their team in points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks, finishing 7th in MVP and 2nd in DPOY.

Jordan was the best, no question. But he had a decent team with multiple HOF players. It helped they had an amazing defense and offense. 72 game season was like the dream team basically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
i mean, jordan had pippen and rodman for a majority of his championship run.

what brady has done would be like jordan having (any short white bball player)
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I’m tired of the Pats always winning but you gotta give Brady credit. He’s been playing since some of ya’ll were in footie pj’s and for him to have this great longevity is impressive. I can say that my team slayed the dragon twice in the SB and you could have slayed him at least once.

However, you chose to PASS up that opportunity instead of RUNNING with the trophy
Never let it die. Please.
Appreciate 0