Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeMo87 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

2 weeks with the car and got a bubble on the tire from a pothole.

Here in Chicago they offered me a protection plan for $1350.00 for 3 years which covers dings, windshield, lost keys, tires and rims including cosmetic damage on them.
Chicago streets will make mince meat out of most rim/tire combos. I'm on 19s and have gone through two tires in the last three months.
I literally just replaced my tire with 5-6 bubbles that made me post this thread in the first place. Sucks!
In Chicago you can document the damage, get pics of the offending pothole, file a police report, and if you're super lucky you might get reimbursed for 50% of the damage. Only catch is you gotta wait like 7 months as your claim crawls through city council meetings.... Ask me how I know! SMH
It's not worth it. Our current Mayor has failed on one of his many promises to cleanup all of the potholes in Houston. Years later not one has been fixed by the city. NOT ONE.
I feel your pain! With the freeze/thaw cycle here it wreaks absolute havoc on our roads. We may need to take a cue from those guys in Detroit who joined forces to cut the tall ass grass on the vacant lots because the city wouldn't do it on their own! Anybody got an asphalt truck I can borrow?