06-13-2019, 06:18 AM   #7
emre
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: G30 540i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfb View Post
So as a owner of MPPSK. I dyno it and it has 350hp and 500nm... so for that price its stupidly worthless. Ok the exhaust is for me amazing but in 2-2.2k rpms it has little drone (ita around 140-160kph). Maib diference is in torque converter wich change characteristic of the car. Now i instaled dte systems box -dyno 410hp and 600nm for 1/4 of the price and it is night and day in aceleration. From 100-200 it droped form 12.8 to 11.3s. So if u need more power in quiet condition make a chiptuning or use a box wich will be set on a dyno. Sry for my eng but i hope u will understand main part above 180 wind noise makes its job and u cant hear ehxaust. 200-240 no drone as it hase aroubd 4-5k rpms

And i can agree with DBO its queit when u are gentle with gas oedal and much louder than stock under hard aceleration
After DTE , have you noticed any weird upshifs & hesitation/power cuts due to hitting transmission torque limits ?

I have seen lots of 340i owners with the ZF transmission having such complaints when tuned - either flash or piggyback.

Please share your experience

G30 540i xDrive M Sport MPPSK / BM3
Appreciate 0