Thread: New Car :)
View Single Post
      05-10-2017, 06:41 AM   #4
ShadowmanVII
Rep
Drives: BMW 220d M Sport Plus

Hey Guys & Girls I've gotten my car back from the dealer and it turns out the seals on the driver side window were to blame, it was fixed with some special lubrication that was ordered in and now no more rattling.

This morning on the way to work some biker thought 'Filtering' would be a good idea...and scratched all the way down my passenger side wing mirror (including the indicator lens) so when I get off duty I'll be going to a few body shops for quotes including BMW obviously. I rang BMW and the guy on the phone said that the paint sounds repairable however a marked lens will have to be replaced so that's £30 straight away.

The biker was decent and gave me his details and said he'd pay to get it put back to its original condition (zero scratches) so I'll get the quotes and tell him what the score is. Plus it helps to have a Dashcam on the car, not sure he would of been as helpful if he hadn't noticed it.

So no pictures for now people after the repairs/replacement has been dealt with then a thorough clean will be in order and I'll fit my new number plate holder too then picture time just gotta hope for decent weather.
Appreciate 0