First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsb007 View Post
The guy literally tells you what program he is using and he's holding up the damn dongle. I hate to say this at the risk of sounding like a total ahole, but what other information are you looking for?

Bimmercode.app and OBDLink.

I would strongly suggest against you coding your car though seeing how you couldn't figure that out. Either you didn't watch the video and you want people to serve you the information on a silver platter or your technological know-how is limited and you probably shouldn't be screwing with that to begin with.

Also, there is a sub-forum completely dedicated to coding with tons of very informative information.

Good luck. ��

There are so many nicer ways for you to put this ... if it were me I'd say Hey AF I don't know if you realize it but the guy in the video clip is holding the exact model ... I would have felt like a complete dummy and been like 'Hey thanks ... my bad, can't believe I missed that'.

When responding originally I just quoted the original post and had started watching the 11:45 part and after as suggested in the original post of the video when the Youtuber was showing the differences in the sound and saw the title 'Bimmercode' and googled it. Yes I missed the obvious answer, it was right there on this thread.

Anyway in the end you did answer the question so I do appreciate that.

Coding to me would be completely new but something I could learn though not sure it is necessary at this time.
Probably could have been more diplomatic about it, however from my perspective, you're asking us to take time to help you with a fairly technical issue but you couldn't spend the 15 minutes to educate yourself on this issue and simply watch the video which is the answer to your question...

Glad you figured it out in the end.
Appreciate 0