Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostoncarconcierge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
That looks amazing, congrats! Thanks for sharing. How's the ride quality with the 20's? Also, is that the Aluminum trim for the interior?
If I didn't live in New England, I'd go 20s 100%. However, I had very bad luck w my Jaguar paired w 20" winters which scared me a bit for this car, especially considering how heavy it is.

I ended up building my m550 around the wheels. I love both styles of the 20s, but only the all black 19s, as the bi color 19s dont strike me as very aggressive looking.

For the exterior, I was debating between BGAE, Bluestone, and Carbon Black. Absolutely love BGAE but have delivered so many of those lately, I decided to do something different. Bluestone is absolutely gorgeous, but I think it looks best w the 20" bi color wheels.

I ended up with Carbon Black Ext, Shadowline, Ivory Nappa, Black Wheels and Red Calipers. Feb production and will see it before mid-April!
Thanks for the detailed feedback! Funny enough, I decided on BGAE and black interior with the aluminum hexagon trim and the 20's, and I was going to place an order this month. But then my broker buddy found me that EXACT color combo with blue brake calipers (which I prefer) and the exact options I wanted, so I pulled the trigger on Monday (last day of the December program). So happy with the color combo and wheels!
Looks great but quick question — is this pic from the dealership? If so, did they tint the rear windows? I noticed on the MyGarage website it shows the car with darker rear windows but every pic I see of a new delivery (including pics earlier in this thread) show what looks like no tinting at all or at least no different from front and rear. Yours appears to obviously be darker / have tint applied. Did it come like that ?
Appreciate 0