01-10-2020, 06:15 AM   #1768
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
So on my way to the gym this morning, and what appears to be something metal off of a truck is just lying in the road on an unlit stretch of highway. It's black, hard to see...and I swerve at the last minute.

Ended up ruining both rims (Apex) and tires on the passenger side of my car. I'm at work right now setting my guys day up, then have to leave and go put on my factory set of wheels/tires to get the car home and properly check it out.

Already ordered two new wheels, but they are back-ordered until next month.

And I was debating going to the gym this morning. If I hadn't...I would have taken an entirely different road.

UGGGGGGGHHH!
Similar issue happended to me the other month. It's pouring rain at 4:45am as I'm on my way to the gym. I see this figure in the middle of some rail road tracks I have to cross. At first I thought it was nothing until I got within a few feet from it, luckily I was going slow. Slammed on my breaks, but too late "WHAM!" there goes my front lip . Luckily not as bad as your though sorry for the bad luck man. It's just the world reminding you that it truly is fuck off friday.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00