ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 2017 G30 520 1.6lt

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxor View Post
I had enabled ISA on my X3, but it was a side effect of coding the car to the Euro specs when I was trying to get the Lane Change Assist working. I cannot remember off the top of my head which modules I had coded.

Forgive my ignorance, but what are VZA and EDP? I have seen the codings before for EDP but never knew what it did, and VZA is a new one to me.
My car is Euro spec from the factory so that won't be a problem

ISA: updates the adjusted speed of cruise control according to speed signs read by SLI.
EDP: updates the adjusted speed of speed limiter according to speed signs read by SLI.
VZA: warns the driver of an approaching speed limit change along the road to let the gas pedal off. So when the car arrives to the place where the speed limit decreased cars speed will be equal to that limit automatically by deceleration (so you won't use breaks and spend unnecessary gas).

Since all depends upon SLI and I've just retrofitted that option with success I'm wondering since how to activate these 3 so the package will be complete

So far I've found their codes on KOMBI, NBT, DSC and SAS ECUs.

If you've coded ISA successfully I'd appreciate if you can share the CAFD files of this 4 ECUs (also KAFAS just incase) (2660, 1EF6, 2060, 1C7A, 2089)
From there I can find a way to code the rest they basically have the same coding structure mostly
Appreciate 0