03-04-2020, 03:28 AM   #34
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 2017 G30 520 1.6lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
Do you have Driving Assistant Plus? If not you might not have the hardware for those features.

ISA requires:

XPath=(boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=1735]]) or boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=74]])) and (boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=79]]) or boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=77]]) or boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=3493]]) or boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=3439]])) and not(boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=654]])) and not(boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=186]])) and not(boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=4400]]))

So (DAP or ACC SnGo) AND nav prof or similar AND NOT 8TD (decoding SLI) AND NOT US type AND NOT 8TQ (decoding option?)

There are a lot of LAND masks and some related codes that could be land masks but not called that. Most is in SAS, but it depends on your base car config.

VIP DSC prob not needed.
Thanks for the reply but I don't understand how to read boolean code or what to do with it

I have ACC SnGo & id6(so nav pro) & NO 8TD & No 8TQ and car is a EU car. SLI is working and all these 3 only updates speed from SLI readings so no extra hardware is needed except those Basically it should work with the correct coding. I've tried as many combinations as I can but couldn't make it work.

Since as you said there are tons of parameters in SAS related with these features (also same in KOMBI and NBT), it is nearly impossible to find the right ones to change because you need a test drive to check if it works and you need a road where speed limit changes and you can use ACC without having any traffic problems.

I activated the idrive menu related with adjust speed according to limit function. I can check the check box of it but as soon as I start driving it greys out and says this feature doesn't present.

So I really would appreciate if someone can share his CAFD files who has these features working in their cars

Regarding the DSC ECU all parameters seems same as the SAS ECU. Both wert values and their names. Are they redundant?
Appreciate 0