View Single Post
      03-04-2020, 03:44 AM   #35
matbl
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejlover06 View Post
Thanks for the reply but I don't understand how to read boolean code or what to do with it

I have ACC SnGo & id6(so nav pro) & NO 8TD & No 8TQ and car is a EU car. SLI is working and all these 3 only updates speed from SLI readings so no extra hardware is needed except those Basically it should work with the correct coding. I've tried as many combinations as I can but couldn't make it work.

Since as you said there are tons of parameters in SAS related with these features (also same in KOMBI and NBT), it is nearly impossible to find the right ones to change because you need a test drive to check if it works and you need a road where speed limit changes and you can use ACC without having any traffic problems.

I activated the idrive menu related with adjust speed according to limit function. I can check the check box of it but as soon as I start driving it greys out and says this feature doesn't present.

So I really would appreciate if someone can share his CAFD files who has these features working in their cars

Regarding the DSC ECU all parameters seems same as the SAS ECU. Both wert values and their names. Are they redundant?
I don't think ACC SnGo is enough. That's option 5DF.
Do you also have option 5AT on your car? If not, then I think you're missing the hardware to get these features.

But anyway, they are incredibly annoying if turned on, I used them for a week or so and then turned them all off.
So my advice is, don't bother.
Appreciate 0