View Single Post
      03-09-2020, 02:54 PM   #42
roxxor
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejlover06 View Post
I've activated EDP which puts the LIMIT ASSIST on the HUD and KOMBI. It also asks to update the Speed Limit set +buffer set on the idrive menu

Problem is in the Speed Assistance Menu in the iDrive it says that this function is limited in my country.

It only updates speed at the "Limit" function. It does nothing on the "Cruise Control" speed. I thinks that's why it is limited in my country.

I've changed all 4 parameters for EDP_Land_activ and C_EDP_SLI_aktiv into FF FF FF FF but it doesn't change anything

What countries are these 4? Why there is only 4? It seems that it doesn't include my country (Car is ECE version: Turkey). But I've changed COUNTRY_SLINPI_MODE into 00 00 00.... (59 of them then FF FF for more than 50) version. I also can't see the upcoming speed limit as a white sign on the KOMBI.

Does your currently set cruise speed changes (green set icon appears near speed limit) while driving?? If so can you send CAFD so I can compare? CAFD verification files I've generated doesn't work for me for this option.
Sorry, I really don't know much about the EDP features or coding it to being active. Like I mentioned, I had enabled the ISA feature on my X3, but when I swapped laptops I lost most of the coding files I had from the X3, and I started fresh on my new laptop.
Appreciate 1
ejlover06104.50