09-16-2015, 07:39 AM   #89
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Then the people you were with that day had their heads screwed on straight. I went through the completed grounds twice and once when the majority of the debris was cleaned up but they still had the beams that resemble a cross there. All three times I had encounters with disrespectful idiots. The two times on the completed grounds were this year. I didn't have to look too hard to find a bunch of idiots doing selfie shots and carrying on like they were at the beach. As I said in my initial post, people were very respectful in the museum but I don't know if the visitors were behaving or forced to behave by the monitors stationed throughout.

Again, as I mentioned in my first post, the visit after the debris had been cleared I ran into plenty of low life scum that had set up kiosks hocking their counterfeit/unauthorized 9/11 related products. I was beside myself how these dirt bags had converted that section of ground zero into some sleazy third world market bizarre.
That's awful. Should've had a Guard of Honor there like at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery.

They will not tolerate that shit, at all.
Appreciate 2