View Single Post
      05-08-2014, 05:47 AM   #11
Ade_7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Thanks gents, as I mentioned I'm really pleased with it.

I can already feel the cleaning gremlins lurking..... I keep looking at the wheels and the amount of break dust and thinking I can't start cleaning them daily, the wife would think I'm mad!

One of her friends commented that she thinks it looks like Batmans family car! I'm not sure if she meant it as the compliment that I'm taking it as

Danny I think i'll leave it as is for now... the front was the only part that I kept looking at and questioning the looks. The grille and splitter have well and truly sorted that out so i'll see how I go with it.... Plus the money went on the PPK which should also be fun

I think the more "determined" front end really changes how people view the car though. In my Kia I can drive around motorways, dual carriage ways etc and people just sit in the fast lane and simply won't move over. I've been on the same road and driving the same or more steadily (rain and new car...) and people seem to jump out of the way as soon as i'm anywhere near them? I shan't complain about that though.
Appreciate 0