02-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #34
E85BMW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
How is Hearthstone? Was thinking about signing up for the open beta but can't bring myself to do it yet lol.

I got back into WoW recently. I quit cold turkey a little over a year ago. I was super addicted and in a progression raiding guild. Had to stop, it was taking up way too much of my time. I got back into it earlier this month but just casually. Still fun but not too time intensive. I think I may look into getting into playing the AH for the purposes of collecting lots of gold and selling it for real money. So many people buy gold, if I could make enough I may be able to sell it and make a little profit

I play multiplayer Minecraft from time to time, and log on to SWTOR every now and then. Kinda put things on the back burner for my wedding and honeymoon though.
I love it. It's very easy to play and understand. It's one of those games that's easy to learn, hard to master, but fun.

I was the same way with WoW, but I only ever played it for a short time. I just got back into it as well. The last time I played it was back in '09. I've heard of people buying real gold, but I've never done it myself. I might try it since I've been into mining in the game.

I have thought about trying The Old Republic but I never got the chance to play it, considering I loved both KOTOR games.
Appreciate 0