Quote:
Originally Posted by fan51 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmike01 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelston View Post
I am using Android play store. I would think if you are Apple they would have the same type of apps. here is a screenshot any one of these should. really easy to use. as far as you rims that you selected i wouldn't think you would have a issue. For the winter in decided to go with a 19. but the size is 19x8.5 30 offset. worst case you would run a spacer. I really do think you wouldn't have a issue. Let me know how the App goes for you.

Thank you for your help! Much appreciated. I'm going to order the tires and keep my fingers crossed!
I got +5 tires on the sidewall installed last week on my 668m 20s. It's been fine so far to be honest it's a lot more of a comfortable ride and it also increases your height by 1/2 an inch, I no longer scrap the bottom of my bumper when I enter and exit my garage.

At first I was looking out for any tire scraping when I turned or when I hit pothole, didn't hear or feel anything. I purposely was running over potholes to test it. Not sure why Bmw doesn't offer this size as optional, the oem side wall sizes really suck.
Good to know! Would you mind sharing pictures? How close was the fitment?
This is the pics.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelston View Post
I am using Android play store. I would think if you are Apple they would have the same type of apps. here is a screenshot any one of these should. really easy to use. as far as you rims that you selected i wouldn't think you would have a issue. For the winter in decided to go with a 19. but the size is 19x8.5 30 offset. worst case you would run a spacer. I really do think you wouldn't have a issue. Let me know how the App goes for you.

Thank you for your help! Much appreciated. I'm going to order the tires and keep my fingers crossed!
I got +5 tires on the sidewall installed last week on my 668m 20s. It's been fine so far to be honest it's a lot more of a comfortable ride and it also increases your height by 1/2 an inch, I no longer scrap the bottom of my bumper when I enter and exit my garage.

At first I was looking out for any tire scraping when I turned or when I hit pothole, didn't hear or feel anything. I purposely was running over potholes to test it. Not sure why Bmw doesn't offer this size as optional, the oem side wall sizes really suck.
Good to know! Would you mind sharing pictures? How close was the fitment?
This is the pics.
Hi bmwmike01

Are the wheels bmw oem or aftermarket?

Thx