AddyDaddy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: i5 M60, M5's, 535.335, M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCMMichael View Post
Two updates... Here are new pics with the black tips. The silver tips are very cool, but I think the black fit the character of the car a bit better. Thoughts? I'll be selling the silver (only 6 days old) if I keep the black.

I initially commented about the Dinan springs lowering the front more than expected. As it turns out, a Dinan rep contact me and let me know there had been a shipping mistake. A box of 4 rear springs was shipped instead of 2 front and 2 rear. They are stepping right up to rectify the mistake. They will ship new front springs to the shop that installed them and cover installation. It's a bit of a hassle, but they are handling it well. The front drop should end up matching the rear relative to scale when all is done. I've also ordered spacers from RG Sport.
I knew the front was a tad low.
My buddy had a BMW perf shop actually install rears on front and front on rears. He didn't realize until he was back up here 90miles north of Miami :/. Great to hear Dinan is covering labor and making it easy for yiu
2019 M550 686BK Black Chrome 20"wheels, filters, Evolve Stage 1, Res delete
2024 i5 M60 Cape York Green
Appreciate 0