View Single Post
      12-26-2019, 02:13 AM   #82
Bmw g30
Rep
Drives: Bmw g30

Afinnish,

the process was slow but easy. After multiple attemps to solve the problem I ended up with a aftermarked manager which emphasized that this was the characteristic of the car. Back then I did not believe him so I formalized my complaint by sending him an email and the head of the dealer. I mentioned that I was planning to contact another service partner and if they could confirm the fault I would return the car (initiate legal process). After consulting several service partners/ dealers and a legal adviser I invited the head of the dealer to a meeting. We discussed several options and he asked me if I would be interessed in a new car if he could convince BMW dk to give me a compensation which I gladly accepted. As mentioned previously we made a deal on a brand new touring which turned out to be even worse than mine. We cancelled the deal again !

I’m not sure how Bmw operates in different countries but know for sure that Contacting the head of the dealer clarified the way forward. He was very open, honest and helpfull.
Appreciate 0