View Single Post
      12-29-2020, 11:00 AM   #15
kubaa24
Rep
Drives: BMW

Smile

First of all thank you roxxor for excellent tutorial! Which software did you use for coding? Esys with pro launcher ver 3.x? I tried to code same for my USA import 2017 540i with Bimmercode but I got stuck at couple of points.

I managed to purchase and install EU light switch with dedicated button for rear fog lights. I coded successfully these two functions and light indication lights up on dashboard OK.
(coded OK) NSL_Verbaut: Change this to "Verbaut"
(coded OK) LCE_BEL_LIN_VAR: Change to match your existing switch, plus "NSL". For example, mine was "39_BEL_PL_FLC_NSW_NIVI", so I changed it to "40_BEL_PL_FLC_NSW_NSL_NIVI". This keeps the incorrect light switch variant error from showing up in ISTA.

However here are the discrepancies I came across:
(my current config shows G32_US instead of G30_US. What should I change it to? G30_ECE or G32_ECE?) LIC_LOG_LAMP_2_OUTPUT_CHANNEL_DATA: Change this to "G30_ECE_Code"

(my current config shows G32_US instead of G30_US. What should I change it to? G30_ECE or G32_ECE? LIC_LOG_LAMP_2_OUTPUT_CHANNEL_INDEX: Change this to "G30_ECE_Code"

When accessings these I don't have "UNK_PARAM" listed at all. Instead I see long list of what looks like model codes similar to G30_US etc. Does anyone know by any chance what should I program in?
(no UNK_PARAM on list) LIC_NIVEAU_OVERRIDE_DATA_0: Change this to "UNK_PARAM_1"
(no UNK_PARAM on list) LIC_NIVEAU_OVERRIDE_INDEX: Change this to "UNK_PARAM_3"
(no UNK_PARAM on list) LIC_VERSION_DATA: Change this to "UNK_PARAM_5"

I would greatly appreciate anyone's help with Bimmercode programming. It would save me purchase cost of esysx licence which would be my next step
Thanks
Appreciate 1