02-09-2020, 12:18 PM   #33
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
What I sense will be the reasons why BMW X5M (or X4MC) will wind up in my garage:
- GM dealer service experience
torque
I don't know, I think its a dealer by dealer situtation. My BMW dealer is literally the WORST dealer I've ever been to. Complete cluster fuck every time I went there. Would take forever even when you have an appointment to drop off the car, they crashed my car once, broke trim and replaced it with one that didn't match at all and didn't tell me hoping I wouldn't notice. Their loaners were disgusting, they would always smell and be dirty, I had one that had snot or something spilled all over the dash, like WTF! Someone had to have literally driven this car out to me and seen this and been like not my problem.

On the other hand for the short time I owned an XTS the cadillac dealer was amazing. Night and day difference from BMW. In and out in 5min with a brand new clean loaner. They didn't give a shit when you brought it back, just overall great experience. I had great experience with Infiniti dealer also.

Now Chevy dealer, they suck, but honestly probably still better than BMW apart from they don't give you loaners. The Ford dealer where I take my truck is not bad either, just again no loaners usually.
Appreciate 0