View Single Post
      07-11-2019, 09:29 PM   #10
onfireX5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F90M5,F85X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
I finally test drove the X3MC today....and I'm impressed. Coming out of a 2017 X5M. This new engine is potent enough. This feels as fast as X5M (imo) perhaps only in the mind. 567HP, 553lb-ft torque vs 503HP, 442lb-ft clearly a difference; but the real world feel isn't that big of a difference to me.

As an everyday driver this feels lighter and less bulky which I'm looking for yet still lightening fast. Faster than most vehicles on the road. I had to ask do I need any more HP? Nah. At some point it becomes excessive power that can't be accessed on everyday drives. I will never track this vehicle, so.....to each his/her own.
The only disappointment was no alcantara headliner. The bump in the trunk for the spare didn't bother me.
Styling is classy and modern but not cutting edge like a Macan or other brands. The seats were comfortable and supportive. The ride quality was firm and sure footed. The tech is outstanding. I'll be ordering ALPINE WHITE w/Sahkir Orange Extended Merino. Good luck all.
I had a 2016 X5M. Awesome ride. Drove the X3M. Awesome ride too. Less HP but also 600-700lbs lighter. My Dragy results for the X5M vs X3M shows them to be equal 0-60mph.
Appreciate 2