Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTM0TION View Post
How did the movies you hate thread get merged with this? Not remotely the same dialogue.

I'm new though, is consolidation or threads a common thing?
It's a common thing, yeah. Not always appreciated (in this case, I fully agree it should be two separate threads, as I only replied in the second one, not this original one), but sometimes it's helpful (when two people post the same thing, vide the guy who just asked where to sell his M2C when we just had a thread where our Washignton friend asked the same thing about his M2).

It's never clear or informed though, always a surprise. This question and answer may not be here tomorrow, hope you see it now.
I don't remember two threads being consolidated before. Maybe I'm getting old and my memory is not as good as it used to be. What threads were you referring to?
Or maybe you just weren't paying attention.
It's very very common. Can't think of a particular one now. I'd watch that M2C thread on where to sell it. That one is prime for it.

It happens mostly when someone posts the link to some news piece and it's repeated. The comments then make sense to be merged
Appreciate 0