01-02-2019, 07:24 PM   #3
Phas
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 540i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLHCxX View Post
This has been my first BMW for quite sometime. My previous BMW being a 2011 X3 35i.

I am disappointed in the fact that BMW Canada has been cutting its cost which in turn affects its customer satisfaction. When I called in to do an annual service and asked to book a loaner vehicle, I was advised that BMW does not provide loaner vehicles for servicing that takes less than 1 day. They also charge for loaner vehicles if a loaner was provided, which I think is ridiculous.

I have been driving many luxury brands and have never come across this problem before. My current Mercedes provides a loaner vehicle at no cost for any servicing that is required, even if it is just an oil change. My current Audi also provides a valet service whereby an employee drives the loaner vehicle to your place of residence or work, and would leave the loaner vehicle for you while picking up your own vehicle for servicing, once again with no charge and for any servicing that is required.

I just wanted to know whether or not all BMW dealerships are like this right now.
I think your headline is a bit misleading, as it may only affect your dealer in Toronto NOT the entire country OR ALL BMW dealers. I always get a loaner when I take my car into my BMW dealer for service. When I call, they take my information on what I want done, arrange a date, then ask me if I want a loaner, I keep the loaner until they fix my car, then I return the loaner. So it could be your dealer and not BMW Canada
Cheers