premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Just because my night just got fucked up I figured I'd come share why with my online friends here....

So as you all know I've been texting and talking with that girl every fuckin day since we went on a date 2 weeks ago, good convos, funny shit, during work and after work, everyday quite frequently. She said this week wouldn't work to go on a second date and said next week on Thursday. Figured it was a bit odd that you don't have time this week and you out hanging with friends in the evenings and going to the gym but sure, I'll buy it...

She sent me a random fuckin text like 30 minutes ago. And this is after we were having a normal conversation a few hours ago. Take a read:

'Hey! It's been really nice getting to know you these last few weeks but I feel like we don't really have a connection. And I don't really see it working out long-term. Hope you understand.'

Um.... wtf? Bitch we been talking every fuckin day and you damn sure felt like you were interested. WTF. What a waste of 1 month of talking and getting to know her. Lowkey really enjoy talking with her and thought it would work out. Why even continue to talk to me after the date if you felt this way?

No wonder why guys don't take shit seriously these days, because when you get close to some bitch some bullshit like this happens. Sorry for long post, I am heated!
Typical cookie cutter bs they all give us. We've all had that happen. Just block her # & move on. Also, listen to me next time, will ya?
Lol, shuda listen about all these bitches being the same. Lowkey want to question her action here but don't feel like even texting back after my last text which just mentioned 'good getting to know you as well for the last few weeks. Good luck in ur search'.

I'll leave it at that and not go off on the bitch for wasting my time.
Appreciate 1