nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I met the Australian goddess for happy hour yesterday at an upscale watering hole in the CBD. She was on time. Big points. She gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheek. (My face, UncleWede She was wearing a miniskirt and low cut top which was very flattering. Very nice legs and in a nice pair of heels. Her hair is dirty blonde and looked great and she had a nice smile.

We both ordered a Tito's and tonic, sat at a side table and started conversing firstly about both of us being relieved that we actually looked like our pictures and secondly didn't seem to be psychopaths. As we are chatting she was the first to break the touch barrier and put her hands on my leg as we were laughing about some of our mutually held dating disasters.

Waitress comes, we order food and continue talking. She brings up that she showed her friends and daughters my picture and all of them thought I was foreign and lying to her about my ancestry. Lol. I told her it happens all the time...no big deal. More small talk about cars...she is a former AMG owner, and mutual casual touching. Food arrives and she serves my plate for me as I order another round of drinks.

We continue talking during the meal and at about 7:30, or so I let her know that I need to depart. We both agreed to meet again on Saturday. I clear the bill ($46.00...I love happy hour.) and she grabs my hand as we walk to the elevator in order to exit. She couldn't find the button and I hit it, the elevator comes and we board it. She hits the down button and looks at my lips, smiling so I go in for a kiss as we are descending. She kisses back hard and we keep going until the car stops. The elderly couple was mortified. (Just kidding)

We exit the car, walking hand in hand up the ramp, I open the door for her and she says, "I parked near what I think is your car." She did. She drove an X3 and I was in a 5 series loaner from the dealership. We talked for a few more minutes, made loose plans for Saturday and kissed again. I closed her door, waved goodbye and went to my car and departed.

A good, normal date. What a relief.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34184.50
Rmtt8211.00