Bymep
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550i; sold 2003 330Ci

Garage List
2019 BMW M550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach550 View Post

(ZDH) Dynamic Handling Package - Active steering makes U-turns and tight turns in my parking garage seem similar or tighter than my previous GTI. Able to take some turns at considerably higher speeds than before so the anti-roll system seems to be doing a good job. Could probably be fine without this if I could go back and re-order.

(ZPX) Executive Package - Only reason I got this was for the digital dash. Soft close and rear shades are ok but only something for my kids to mess with from time to time.

(ZP2) Premium Package - heads up display: must have, others don't really care about. Not even sure with the enhanced usb does. Don't have a wireless charge phone and gesture control isn't accurate enough for fine tuning when messing with the volume.
+1 on all these.

The active steering is interesting. The small turning radius is a definite plus for parking garages. I found backing up while turning takes a little getting used to. At first, I would oversteer. It's almost like backing up with a trailer. Once you get used to it, no issues.
Appreciate 0