View Single Post
      06-20-2019, 11:49 AM   #664
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Strange occurrence at the gym last night. There is a ridiculously attractive young lady that works there that everyone is constantly hitting on. The guys that work there hate working with her because she can't assist them with anything as all the guys keep her occupied trying to get her number.

I'm a smoker (I know I should stop) and I have a cigarette on the sidewalk after my workouts because I don't smoke in my car. As I'm walking to my car, she stops me and makes some comments about my car. She goes on and on about how nice it is. I finally ask her if she wants to drive it. She quickly accepts. I let her get behind the wheel and she drives like an old lady. She then asks if I'll drive her fast in it, I comply. When her lunch is over and I take her back to the gym, there is a group of younger guys (20's) hanging out in front of the gym. Several of them I've often seen trying to flirt with her. I pull up to the front entrance, she leans over to give me a hug, thanks me. At this point I'm noticing the younger guys trying to see who's in the Lexus that just pulled up. As she opens the door and they see me inside as she is getting out, she turns around winks at me with a smile, when a unified "Awwwwww....what the fuck!" comes from the group of guys.

Made my evening!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00