View Single Post
      01-29-2021, 07:27 AM   #2794
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Been dealing with a very tight upper back for almost a year now. Have to constantly roll it out every morning at the gym. Still trying to pinpoint the cause. I feel like I could further improve my posture. Hard to remain focused on keeping my shoulders back all damn day, but I've been doing my best. The tension in my upper back is definitely relieved when squeezing my shoulder blades together. I am at my desk majority of the day which is probably why they feel so tight.

Anyways, did heavy cardio yesterday and shoulders/biceps today. All in all both were solid days. It was a little more warm yesterday morning, and I felt like my workout was so much better. Excited for the temperatures to start rising, thats when I feel I can really get into a solid cut.

On a side note, does anyone else get minorly frustrated when you've seen others in the gym for well over a year now, but they are not making any progress? Not like I know or even talk to them, but I don't understand why they are wasting their time rather then committing to improvement. I mean half the battle is already being accomplished when they are at the gym, so what are they doing at home to prevent themselves from moving forward!?!? Anyways rant over lol, my frustration is for a good cause, but nothing will benefit from it. I don't have the gall to actually tell someone that to their face lol.
Appreciate 0