View Single Post
      06-15-2010, 12:23 PM   #12
jannisa
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4 Sdrive35i

Today I had the H&R antiroll bars installed and had the rear adjusted in the softest position. Guys, the understeer is practically eliminated, I can now enter any curve as aggressively I desire and the car sits like a table. The steering is now razor sharp and the whole suspension is two bits stiffer than I expected, when in normal it feels like sport, sport like sport+, etc. 100% recommended. The installation took about one and a half hours by two craftsmen as a lot of stuff had to be removed including the bridges front and rear and the exhaust past the downpipes.
Apparently June is the mundial for my mods, so later this evening on the way home I stopped by the Llumar/Venture Shield dealer who kept my baby the whole past week to apply the clearcoat bra on the whole car (he made a magnificent work by the way) and had my windscreens tinted per 30% (he actually used Johnson foils).
Voila, my baby is now as I dreamed it..... I will get the time later in the week to post some photos and the promised flyby video of the quad exhaust.
Cheers..........

Last edited by jannisa; 07-10-2010 at 07:01 AM..
Appreciate 0