View Single Post
      07-12-2010, 09:38 AM   #20
jannisa
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4 Sdrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg-e89 View Post
awesome sounding exhaust and great [ictures. wished I knew of this option before fitting my esienman.

On a side note, I wonder if you can give a detailed review on the H&R swaybars as well as the settings you will recommend? Did you get both the front and rear? I love my z4, but the vague steering feel as compared to my previous s2000, makes me wonder what I can do about it. This swyabar seems like the perfect solution!
Thanks for your comments, bro.
Regarding the swaybars, yes, I got both front and rear. Only the rear is adjustable and as mentioned I set it in the softest position. The reason for that was to allow the rear end to be more flexible and absorve first the weight transitions on curves, hence the toned oversteer feel now. Both bars are thicker than stock anyway, so don't think there is a compromise on sportivity. The ride becomes stiffer but you still get -a lot less sure and predictable- bodyroll when changing lanes for example at high speed. I can go on and on about this mod, the point is that you will delete understeer and you will wake the steering feel up. I hope everyday to catch a cayman/boxster on curves and have fun with them, I like drifting and be sure I have no further intention to change springs or other suspension components. The car is ready for me and as I can recall you are running on jb so I would say it's a must for you and the ideal way to start. Honestly get it and if you don't like it I will give you the money you spent back for giving bad advice.
ps:No refunds for other dudes, only daniel
Appreciate 0