View Single Post
      01-15-2020, 06:21 PM   #15
Dutt1113
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
5 is always better than 3 for interior materials and quality, just like E will always be better than C in that regard, as you move up the size scale and price premium the nicer interior you will get.

The 3 is a sports sedan before luxury, and the 5 is a luxury sedan before sports in my opinion.

OP are you just looking mainly at opinions regarding interiors? Or are there any other aspects regarding the two vehicles your interested in? I've driven both the M340i and M550i so I can offer any opinions needed.
I know the m550 interior is nicer, I guess I just don't know if I would miss all the new modern tech in m340 that the m550i doesn't have like full idrive 7, remote start, laser lights and other improved things. I would get nicer build materials and quality in m550 but give up slight tech. The m340 I would give up the build quality and luxury to get the tech. I can't get over the hard plastic down the m340 center console tunnel. the tech would be cool but I think Id rather have the nicer build. I still think m340 is still nice build and I'd still get one it's just give and take on some things. It's hard to pass on that TT V8 though.