ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 2017 G30 520 1.6lt

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
You've purchased esysx now and you are very happy with it I believe, but for those trying to work out which to get, here is my take.

LP - infrequent updates, unreliable purchase process, slow infrequent psdzdata mappings meaning lots of trimmed codes, and now incorrect mappings. Specifically HU_MGU on G05 and other similar series. Obviously unless you know what the settings actually are you cant tell they are incorrect, but trust me the newer codes are plain wrong. Same on SAS cafd.

esysx - easier guaranteed purchase process, even if you have to wait a whole 2 days for product delivery sometimes. accurate psdzdata mappings and regular updates (at a small cost). Now supports Activation Conditions for advanced coders, same as Launcher Pro.

Only neg - the lifetime licence is misleading. its the lifetime of the first and only device you install it on, not the software or the owner. Want to move it to another device? No luck unless you fork our for the expensive dongle or purchase another licence. Just bare that in mind when purchasing.

If you own a modern idrive 7 BMW and want to code newer features the only viable option is esysx

I got my license and coded many features without any problems with 3.33.4 x64 version by using latest PSdZData

I think there are some unidentified elements in CAFD files in some ECUs or it's something not related with EsysX but I couldn't find Launch Control parameters in ESG ECU

BTW EsysX is also fixed on the computer it was installed you can not carry your license to another computer
Appreciate 0