View Single Post
      01-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #13
11Past9
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A stolen one

I think I would have no problems loving the car but that my major concern is whether or not I could find a solid example for $10-12000 that I will be able drive hard as a daily, change fluids and be good to go for a while and when something does need to be updated it won't break me. That is what the BMW badge does to me, intimidates me into thinking it'd be great to have bud but you can only drive it til a check engine light pops or it acts weird or idles rough or needs work then have fun watching it sit...

It just strikes me as a fun, finicky can't count on it to turn key and bomb around any day of the week loaded with expensive surprises that make life suck kind if car

I am located in central pa currently, I honestly drool over estoril and techno etc, clean e36 m3s make me turn my head harder than z06's but my main
concern is if I can COUNT on an e36 m to run and be good to me as a
daily as it will be my only car.

For those coming from s2000 or having other newer cars how do these hold up fit and finish wise? I've heard they are now cheap broken plastic with door panels falling off and they just FEEL old and worn down...

I'd love it if they still had that nice solid feel inside like I usually feel from German cars.
gentle now the tender breeze blows, whispers through my Gran Torino, whistling another tired song, engine humms and bitter dreams grow, heart locked in a Gran Torino, it beats a lonely rhythm all night long
Appreciate 0