View Single Post
      12-07-2016, 11:40 AM   #66
ZilberGrau ZHP
Captain
Rep
Drives: 435GC MGray, 330 ZHP (Wifes),

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmabmass View Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course, but I simply couldn't stand the interior of the A6 I sat in. Way too busy and felt a little gimmicky. Granted it was a 2015 so no idea if it's changed much since then, and I've always been more comfortable with BMW interiors.

I like the A6's lights, but aside from that the exterior doesn't do much for me. And, if price was my sole concern on a car, I guess I wouldn't be shopping for an Audi or a BMW in the first place. Cut rate semi-luxury cars can be found over at the Genesis store.
I don't know man I just went to a car show here in Texas and got to sit in C63 AMG, S6, M4, 550 (Current Gen) and I didn't know that Audi or BMW is "cut rate" luxury- vs a $ 250k Aston Martin well probably but for the 70-85k they are not "Cut rate" (The BMWs while functional is boring) But the Audi is masterful and as "luxury" goes the materials are second to none- the MERCEDES to me with its tack
ed on looking Android $ 30 pad tacked on screen looked like crap (The machined aluminum Burmester stereo speaker covers though were awesome). And seeing the car in person and compared to the new A4 (Which is VERY bland) the S6 is muscular in its own way and to me just looks fantastic in and out- and at 450 HP 420 lb. ft. getting 0-60 in 4.2 (.1 quicker than M2?) with 4 wheel drive is just the cherry on top.
Appreciate 0