Jas387
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyas490 View Post
This makes me incredibly happy, and frustrated all at the same time.

TBII metallic looks incredible (yay) and I'm super happy I ordered that on mine. I'm super excited to see more pictures of yours, and I WISH we could get an M550i or M5 touring in the US. I'd have ordered that in a heartbeat.

My M550i won't enter production for another week (boooo) and this thread is just torture. But I guess it's torture in a group of like minded fools who subject ourselves to this hahah
The M550i only comes as a saloon/sedan in the UK as well, or I’d have gone for one of those myself. Having said that, the power of the 540i seems enough for me. I do wish it sounded like the M550i though!

I know how you feel with all the waiting. We originally ordered our car the day the factory closed back in March. Having this forum to stalk every day was the only thing that kept me sane.

TB is a beautiful colour. The detailer has almost finished machine polishing it, but I won’t get it back for another two days. I’m hoping for good pictures when it’s all done. He sent me this as a teaser today:
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
hoyas490131.50