View Single Post
      06-16-2014, 11:09 AM   #8
serieD
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1199 Panigale S

I have on the Valentine 1, it is an incredible device, it does work rather well.

***However, and I don't want to sound like a disclaimer on the box of any of these radar devices but;

You have to use your judgement, you cannot rely on these machines 100% of time, because you will get nailed. Always keep tabs on your mirrors, who is around you, who is front, blind corners, and anywhere where it seems likely a cop will be sitting, he probably is. He also doesn't have to get you on radar to know you're doing something wrong so be weary.

As I tell most of my friends, think about the multitude of things you have to think about during the course of a day; your job, your girl, your kids, your family, money*, all that type of stuff is a lot right? Well, the patrolman is only thinking about one thing, where he can sit and hide in the best possible position to catch you sleeping at 80-85mph and write you up. So just keep in mind that radars are nice but they're not guaranteed. and when cops see the ///M logo, they like to stick the knife in just a little harder...
Appreciate 0