United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi A4 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK - 421 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TodmordenLad View Post
re. your last point, I certainly will.
Test drove a G30 saloon with the sports seats and couldn't get comfortable after one hour of trying. The base side bolsters were poorly placed for me. Odd because the sports seats in my F36 are just fine, as they were in my F31 and F11 before that!!??
This is why I'm on my 3rd G30, the sport seats either work or they don't. For me they cut into my right thigh, bad enough that it really hurt my hip. But loved the car so much.

Just got into one with premium package with the nappa comfort seats with massage and it's reached perfection. Beautiful car!

I also had zero issues in the F36 with regards to the sport seats. The G30 lower base bolsters are just far too firm, it's only when you sit in the comfort seats that you realise it. Plus getting in and out if so much easier in the comfort seats.
What's been your experience with wheel sizes, particularly given you're in the UK?
I'm thinking I'll probably go with 19" on passive M Sport suspension, which seemed okay when I test drove. I
I've had M Adaptive on my last two cars, which is too clever by half, smoothing out all but the worst surfaces. Not available on the G30 from the looks of it, only VDC, which doesn't use the M Sport springs according to my dealer, so no 10mm drop
Anyway, more to the point, having had 3 G30s (!! ), what do you recommend? And how do you find road/tyre noise in the G30 as compared with the F36?
Thanks