View Single Post
      08-30-2019, 08:18 AM   #42
jsf721
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i X M Sport

Easy big fella. I know I only drive a 540 M Sport so I hope you don’t mind my chiming in, but is this really the place to pound your chest. If I wanted to suck your headlights out I’ve got a monster in the garage to do it with easily.

Enjoy your car and your holiday weekend. Based on what I’ve read here it seems the new 550 or an M5 fits your bill. To me in a 4 door true sports sedan you are on the right place. That does not mean that a E-AMG or RS6 is bad but it’s not anything I’d choose over the M5 or even M550. I like the size, tech, dealer support and driving dynamics /feel of the car. Is it perfect No. but is really good.

The other may have more exhaust noice for I like to fly under the radar with my weapons. They never see you coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
My God, get off your soapbox. This seems to be a common theme in your posts. I can't believe you are trying to argue with me about some of the criteria I am balancing for MY car.

I was simply asking where other M550i owners were leaning towards once they get rid of the car.

However, thanks for your opinion.....it's really even more useful considering you own a 530 and not a M550i. Don't worry, I won't launch control by your nursing home.
Appreciate 0