View Single Post
      02-19-2019, 02:45 PM   #25
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilld View Post
That is quite impressive. I would have to be chained to something to not want something to eat after 5. Most night my wife doesn't even come home from work until 7:30p. She is not happy with me if we don't eat dinner together.
Appreciate it. The will power is there because I was just tired of being fat. The problem was breaking bad habits. I went from drinking sodas and snacking in the bed at night with the girlfriend while watching movies to watching her snack and being totally cool with it. A mental change came with all this. I have a tendency now to see commercials for restaurants or food now and think to myself "these advertising geniuses are preying on the weak and obese." Speaking of the girlfriend, she eats whatever she wants and looks freaking amazing, disturbs me.

I've come to realize that damn near anything processed, comes in a can or in a box is basically bad for me. Don't get me wrong I still eat junk on occasion but usually only about twice a month and small portions. French fries has been my biggest obstacle to overcome. Going hard on cardio in the beginning is what brain washed me. The first time I stepped on an elliptical and saw how long it took to burn off the calories from just one can of soda is what broke me. I then equated caloric value with the amount of effort it took to burn it off. I changed my eating habits quickly after that.
Appreciate 0