View Single Post
      01-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #58
swifty
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80, Levante & Tesla 100D

Back in grade school and high school, I hated Bmws. I had no idea why all these kids liked 'em. I was a Lexus fan boy till 17 because my dad had a Ls400 and then GS300. Nway, right when high school was ending my dad bought my mom an e46 323i. She didn't enjoy driving it much in the winter up here so I got to drive it most of the time.

Thats all it took really. The engine on that thing, the way the inline 6 reevvved for ever, the cockpit slightly angled towards u, how light the car was... everything about it was irresistible. Right after that, I got e39 530i which I still think is one of the best handling sedans ever. Then the e60 528i and now finally the e92 335i. The e92 is hands down the best of 'em all but I miss the naturally aspirated inline 6...probably the reason why the e46 M3 is still considered one of the best bimmers of this geneneration (well that and those beautiful wheel arches

I'm not sure if I'll continue to be able to afford a bimmer in the coming years but all i can say is I've truly enjoyed 'em over the last 12. And if this turns out to be my last BMW, well then, Thank You Jesus.

Last edited by swifty; 01-22-2010 at 11:20 AM..
Appreciate 0