View Single Post
      08-12-2019, 07:44 AM   #6409
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
I love Invicible! I saw them at Fort Rock in April. I'm going to get the deluxe cd set.
The show in Louisville was my first Tool show. I missed them a couple of years ago in Nashville as I refused to take the anal raping that Stub Hub dished out to the fans. I was logged in to ticket master 15 minutes before the tickets went on sale. They were supposed to be $50-75/ticket. At 12:00 p.m., the minute tickets went on sale, they were all sold out and ticket prices started at $175/seat for the nose bleeds and I needed 6 tickets.

I've been a fan of theirs since the 90's and have been wanting to see them live since. Took me 20 years, but I can check it off the list. The visuals were almost as good as their performance, but the two married very well. Although I've been a fan for as long as I have been, I was even more blown away at how well they perform together and even more so at their timing. Something else that I found was how connected and friendly the Tool fan base is with one another. Generally, concerts consist of people being rude only concerned with themselves. We met some really cool people there an everyone that we talked to was extremely friendly and excited about the show. Not a normal concert experience.
Appreciate 0