Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
Hahaha really? You know nothing about me and label me as a lib. Didn't know voting CPC made you a liberal.

The point is if you get a attention grabbing car then it's to be expected people are going to look at you or ask questions. You live in a society with other people. You have no obligation to reply to them but it's to be expected. Or put somekind of vinyl wrap saying you won't answer any questions. Because afaik, they are allowed to ask you questions. But you are also allowed to not answer them.

Just get a sleeper car and stop acting like a entitled child or simply communicate and say I rather not talk with you?

If people talking with you interfere with your pleasure perhaps living in a society isn't for you? Maybe you should go live on a private island? Seems like such a terrible issue to communicate with others I'm just saying suggestions here.
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen here. You are literally saying the following:

I'm acting like a spoiled entitled brat when I've worked my ass off for my entire life.

You are further saying that I should modify my behavior based on someone else's curiosity. As pennsiveguy said, I don't mind curious and polite but that isn't what I get most of the time. Quite often I get, do you work at the dealership? I didn't know any black people could afford that unless you're an athlete or something. Are you an athlete...that's the only kind of people that can afford that kind of car.

I could give you a thousand words on this but I'd rather get a root canal than continue this "dialog". Suffice it to say that your insertion and assertion that I should modify my behavior is ridiculous. And until you've walked a mile in my boots I suggest you find someplace to ply your liberal minded theses.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1