View Single Post
      03-07-2021, 01:00 PM   #3
halovoa
Rep
Drives: 2018 Benz E400C

Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynNYBMW View Post
Find out if it is possible for the extended shadowline trim and rims could be done at the Port of Entry Prep Center. If not ask for an additional discount as the car is not exactly showing up the way you wanted it. Especially waiting atleast 6 weeks for it.
a few questions
1. Did he submit the order and, was it was accepted with the shadowline trim and rims?
2. When did you find out the car was coming not the way you ordered it?
Keep us posted
Thank you for the advise. I actually asked him is it possible that the dealer could submit the wrong order but he is unwilling to tell me the answer, but that dealer has handled a lot of custom orders so I am unsure the answer to it.

I find out the configuration is wrong as soon as I have the production number and I let my salesman recognize that issue at the same time. At another post, I see people say that do not feel worry if the options are wrong on the website because it will be updated thru the process so I am not worrying too much at the beginning but now it is at the waiting carrier stage and I feel if the configuration still has not been updated, it probably means that I am screwed. I will keep you posted when there is an update. Thank you very much for the help!
Appreciate 0