03-30-2020, 09:55 PM   #21
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Wow that is freaking amazing!!! Congrats! Grandpa (mom’s dad) is 98 and will be 99 this year but he’s losing his mind. Doesn’t remember a whole lot. So at 106 and still has good memory is amazing.
Mine past @ 85, OP, what a gift to be able to talk to your grandma, hear story's and get advice etc.

Off topic: we stayed at my parents that weekend, my son had a weird weizing sound at 4am when he was 3 years old, like wheezy penguin from "toy story" my mother was up, she said that sounds terrible?!? I don't know, Call an ambulance!

My grandmother was staying there too, my dad was taking care of her

she looked at my son and said: relax everyone, it's nothing, sounds like CROUP, run the shower on NOW, steam up the bathroom, within a few minutes he was better, next day we visited his pediatrician, doctor said that was great advice. Soon after my josh was fine.

we were young parents, my mother was scared making me get more nervous but my grandmother was calm and knew what to do.

Croup refers to an infection of the upper airway, which obstructs breathing and causes a characteristic barking cough.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13848.00